Toshiba Television Remote Codes: Toshiba Televisions are widely used and are popular in a lot of places. If you have a Toshiba Television and you want to program your TV with a universal remote, then you came to the right place.
Universal remotes are useful tools that operate multiple devices using a single remote control. Almost all the electronic devices that run with remote control can easily be operated using a replacement remote or universal remote. We know that it becomes messy and confusing sometimes where there are many remotes at home for various devices.
But, with a universal remote, you can stop worrying about that. TVs, audio players, video player devices, and other devices can easily be operated using a universal remote. All that you need is the correct universal remote code for your TV. Do you want to get the universal remote codes for your Toshiba TV? If yes, then read below.
Toshiba Television Remote Codes List
Toshiba has a variety of electronic devices under its brand, like televisions, cable boxes, DVD players, amps & receivers, and many more. Generally, the universal remote codes for TVs are 4-digit codes. However, we have listed all the Toshiba TV codes for universal remotes below.
Universal Remote Codes For Toshiba TV
|Brand Name||Toshiba TV Codes|
|RCA||1000, 1048, 1109,1117, 1118, 1160, 1161, 1162, 1190, 1201, 1207, 1049, 1071, 1072, 1073, 1105, 1256, 1290, 1356, 1358, 1374, 1379, 1262, 1282,1284, 1287, 1380, 1438, 1451, 1453,1455, 1280|
|Magnavox||0108, 0092, 0132, 0053, 0090, 0125|
|GE||0394, 0181, 0159, 0178, 0117, 0012, 0109, 0120, 0095, 0170, 0105, 0141,0049, 0358, 0924, 0260, 0095|
|Philips||0313, 0111, 0094, 0618, 0517, 0719, 0613, 0627, 0437, 0715, 0041, 0419, 0111, 0112, 0506, 0512, 0802|
|Vivitar||5199, 3031, 3475, 0053|
Toshiba Universal Remote Codes 5 Digit
- 15716, 10149, 11916, 1073611524, 11356, 12724, 10856, 11256, 11343, 11936, 15532, 18016, 11325, 11935, 10845, 11210, 19114, 18418, 12305, 11959, 19443, 11265, 11918, 10822, 15355, 10650, 10003, 15412, 10093, 12109, 10060, 10154, 13403, 18206, 12615, 10036, 11743, 13504
Toshiba Universal Remote Codes 4 Digit
- 0983, 0260, 0398, 0394, 0924, 1121, 0156, 1191, 0120, 1196, 1343, 1294, 1118, 3675, 0508, 2598, 5137, 0715, 1160, 1667, 0037, 1916, 0009, 1063, 0111, 1340, 0095, 1704, 1265, 0924, 0419, 0613, 1050, 1356, 5035, 5096
Toshiba Television Remote Codes 3 Digit
- 120, 117, 014, 170, 018, 260, 013, 049, 159, 178, 109, 105, 089, 044, 785, 108, 394, 071, 117, 118, 000, 012, 077, 090, 044, 866, 902, 688, 757, 243, 909, 394, 137, 149, 851, 909
Toshiba Remote Codes TV 2 Digit
- 19, 20, 16, 14, 13
How To Program Toshiba TV Universal Remote
Toshiba TV Universal Remote Codes is a must if you want to program your TV with a universal remote of any brand. You can easily find a suitable code for your TV by checking the remote instruction manual. But if you lost the manual, then there are methods that you can use for programming a universal remote both with and without codes. Here are the three possible methods that we are going to show to program your TV with a universal remote.
- How to program Toshiba TV universal remote with codes
- How to program Toshiba TV universal remote without codes
- How to program Toshiba TV universal remote with code search
How To Program Toshiba TV Universal With Codes
The simplest and straightforward method for programming your TV with any universal remote is by entering the correct remote code. The remote codes for each brand are different. So, you can check the universal remote code for your TV in the remote instruction manual. Follow the steps given below to program your TV with a universal remote.
- Firstly, turn on the TV and point the universal remote at the TV. Make sure to get the correct universal remote codes for your TV.
- Now, press and release the “TV” key. Press and hold the “Setup” key until the remote flashes a red light.
- Next, enter the correct universal remote code for your TV using the remote keys.
- You have to test whether the code was correct or not. To verify, press the “Power” key.
- The device should turn off upon pressing the power button. If the device doesn’t turn off, then it means the code is not correct. Try another code and repeat the same procedure.
How To Program Toshiba TV Universal Remote Without Codes
This is another method to program a universal remote with your TV. When you don’t know the code for your TV, you can use this alternative and easily program your TV with any universal remote. This method may not work all the time, however, you can give it a try.
- Turn on the TV and point your universal remote at the TV.
- Now, press and hold the DEVICE key (TV, DVD, CBL, and AUX) until the red LED light flashes.
- Press and hold the “CH+” & “CH-” keys on the remote until the remote shows on/off signals.
- After this, press the “Up” or “Down” buttons repeatedly until the device is turned off.
- To verify, press the “Power” button. If the device turns on, then it means the code is correct.
- Press the DEVICE key to save the code into the remote. The key will blink twice to confirm the code was saved successfully.
How To Program Toshiba TV Universal Remote With Code Search
Automatic Code Search is one of the best options to use when you don’t have the Toshiba TV remote code. Using the code search method, we can try all the universal remote codes for the TV automatically and get the correct code for your TV. Follow the steps given below to program your Toshiba TV with a universal remote.
- Turn on the TV and point your universal remote at the TV.
- Now, press the “Setup” key on the universal remote.
- Enter the universal three-digit code “9-9-1” using your remote keys.
- Then, press and hold the “Power & CH+” keys simultaneously until the TV turns off.
- If the device turns off, then it means the code was saved successfully.
We hope you got to know the list of Toshiba Television remote codes here. Follow the step-by-step procedure given above to program your TV with any universal remote. Some of the universal remotes have different programming procedures. If the above methods didn’t work, you can go to the official website of your universal remote for more details. For more useful guides, visit Universal Remote Codes.