Samsung Universal Remote Codes List: It is pretty sure that these days there is no household where at least one Samsung product is not used. Samsung products are widely used around the world and this company is best known for its smart TVs. If you want to know how to program Samsung devices with a universal remote, then this guide is for you.
Samsung is the largest smartphone company in the world and is also popular when it comes to home appliances and entertainment goods. Samsung smart TVs, Home theaters, LEDs, soundbars, audio players, DVD players, VCRs, Blu-rays, and many other home appliances are manufactured under Samsung. All of these come with their own remote controls, however, you got another option here.
If you have a Samsung TV, soundbar, or any other device that works with a remote, then you can use a universal remote for these devices. Universal remotes come in handy when you can’t find your TV remote control or it is damaged. These universal remotes can control multiple devices once you program them with each other. Know what are the Samsung universal remote codes for various remotes here.
Samsung Universal Remote Codes
Samsung TVs and other devices like soundbars and DVD Players come with their own Samsung remote controls at the time of purchase. However, these TVs are also supported or compatible with universal remotes. The Samsung universal remote codes given here can be used for all the Samsung TVs. Get the complete list of Samsung universal codes here.
Samsung TV Remote Codes For Philips Universal Remote
Innovage Jumbo Universal Remote Codes For Samsung
Samsung Remote Codes For One-For-All Universal Remote
Samsung Universal Remote Codes For GE Remotes
Samsung TV Codes For Remotes RCA
|4-Digit Codes||5-Digit Codes|
Universal Remote Codes Samsung IR Codes
3-Digit Samsung Universal Remote Codes
4-Digit Samsung Universal Remote Codes
5-Digit Samsung Universal Remote Codes
How To Program Samsung Universal Remote Codes
The universal remotes are compatible with a large number of device brands and support devices like soundbars, Blu-rays, DVD players, TVs, Home Theaters, etc. If you have any of these at home, then you can operate all of them with a single universal remote. To do so, all you have to do is programming your remote and the device. Here is how to program your Samsung electronic devices with the Samsung universal remote codes.
- How to program Samsung universal remote without codes
- How to program Samsung universal remote with codes
- How to program Samsung universal remote using auto code search
So these are the three methods that we can use and program the Samsung TV Universal Remote. Let’s check them one by one.
How To Program Samsung Universal Remote Without Codes
If you want to program your Samsung TV or other devices with a universal remote, then this is the simplest method. Samsung smart TVs have a “Universal Remote Setup” feature that lets you easily program your remote with the Samsung devices even without any Samsung universal remote codes.
- Firstly, turn on your Samsung TV and press the Home button using your Samsung remote.
- Now, go to “Source” and select the “Universal Remote” option.
- On the Universal Remote Setup page, select the “New Device” button.
- Next, select your device type from the given options Home Theatre, Cable/Satellite Box, OTT Box, Blu-ray, DVD Player, etc.
- Make sure the selected device is turned on at the time of programming. For example, if you are pairing your universal remote with your Home Theatre, then make sure it is turned on.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and select all the required options.
- Finally, select “Done” to finish the programming of the Samsung device with a universal remote.
How To Program Samsung Universal Remote With Direct Code-Entry
The myuniversalremotecodes.com is the best page to get the correct Samsung universal remote codes for all of the supported Samsung devices. Whether it is a Samsung Soundbar, TV, or DVD player, you can get the complete list of codes from here. Get the Samsung remote codes first and then follow the steps given below to program your Samsung TV or other Samsung devices with a universal remote.
- Firstly, turn on the device and point your universal remote at the device.
- Press and hold the “PROG” key on your remote until the LED on the remote turns on.
- Now, press the “INFO” key. The LED on the remote should blink slowly now.
- Enter the Key Code for your TV/DVD/or any other device carefully.
- To check if the programming was successful or not, press the Power button on the remote.
- If the device turns off, then it means the programming was successful.
How To Program Samsung Universal Remote Using Auto Code Search
If you cannot find the correct Samsung TV codes for remotes to program with, then you can use the auto-search method. The universal remotes have a “Setup” or “Code Search” button that lets you program your universal remote with the supported electronic devices even without a code. Follow the steps given below to program your Samsung devices with a universal remote.
- Firstly, turn on your Samsung TV or other Samsung device that you want to program with a universal remote.
- Now, point your remote at the TV/device and press and hold the “Setup” key until the LED light on the remote turns green.
- Enter the three-digit code “9-9-1” using the remote keys.
- Next, press and hold the “Power & CH+” button multiple times until the device turns off.
- Press the “Power” key on the remote. If the TV turns on successfully, this means the programming is done.
- If this method didn’t work out, then you can try entering the Samsung universal remote codes. If that fails too, then use the original remote for the device.
We have given all the Samsung universal remote codes in this post and also explained the step-by-step programming procedure. Samsung products are quite popular these days and a lot of people are purchasing Samsung TVs. If you have a universal remote, then you can easily control your TV with help of these Samsung universal remote codes. Stay tuned to Universal Remote Codes for more useful and informative posts.