Do you need help programming your Roku TV universal remote? If so, you have come to the right place! We have provided all the Roku TV universal remote codes for you here.
Roku TVs are very popular these days and are known for their simple, yet effective design. Many people use Roku TVs as their primary television because they are easy to use and have all the features that most people need. One thing that Roku TVs are not so great at is providing instructions on how to program a universal remote to work with them.
In this blog post, we will provide step-by-step instructions on how to program your remote. We will also provide a list of all the Roku TV universal remote codes. So, whether you are having trouble connecting your remote or just want to know the codes for your favorite brands of Roku tv, we have you covered!
Roku TV Universal Remote Codes
Though Roku Stick comes with its own remote, there are many different brands of universal remotes that are compatible with Roku TVs. We have provided all the Roku TV universal remote codes for the most popular brands below.
If you do not see your brand of universal remote listed above, don’t worry! These are just some of the most popular brands that people use.
Roku TV Universal Remote Codes List
|Providers||Universal Remote Codes for TCL Roku TV|
|Altice USA||1111, 0821, 0001, 3411, 3311, 2801, 4141, 1931, 1661, 1561|
|Bright House Cable||387,1756|
|Buckeye Broadband||12434, 2434|
|Cablevision / Optimum||031|
|CenturyLink||2414, 2434, 3183|
|Comcast2||11756, 12434, 12290, 12292|
|Cox Communications||1756, 11756, 12434|
|DISH Network||1756, 535, 645|
|GE Universal Remote||2891|
|General Communications||0031, 0107, 0164, 0004, 0009, 0044, 0054, 0000, 0342, 0003, 0125, 0015, 0022, 0052, 0087|
|Microsoft Xbox One||T1756|
|Time Warner||387, 1566, 268|
|Windstream||2414, 2434, 3183|
RCA Universal Remote Codes For TCL Roku TV
GE Universal Remote Codes For Roku
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Roku
Roku TV Universal Remote Codes ONN Remote
Dish Remote Codes For TCL Roku TV
Comcast xr2 Remote Code For TCL TV
DirecTV Universal Remote Codes For Roku TV
ATT Uverse Model Number: S10-S1 Remote Codes For ROKU TV
Bright House Cable Model Number: URC1056 Remote Codes For ROKU TV
Cablevision Model Number: UR2-CBL-CV04 Remote Codes For ROKU TV
Charter Model Number: UR4U–MDVR–CHD2 Remote Codes For ROKU TV
Cox Communications Model Number: URC-8820-MOTO Remote Codes For ROKU TV
Time Warner Model Number: UR5U-8780L Remote Codes For ROKU TV
TIVO Remote Codes For ROKU TV
Verizon FIOS Model Number: VZ P265v3 RC Remote Codes For ROKU TV
How To Program Roku TV Universal Remote
There are two different methods that you can use to program your Roku TV universal remote. The first method is called the manual code input method while the second one is the auto-programming process. The auto-programming process doesn’t require you to know any Roku TV codes. Here are the two methods for programming your Roku TV with a universal remote.
- How to program Roku TV universal remote with codes
- How to program Roku TV universal remote without codes
Let’s know about these two methods in detail one by one so that you can easily program your Roku TV universal remote.
How To Program Roku TV Universal Remote With Codes
The first method to program your Roku tv is by using codes. The steps are as follows:
- Firstly, turn on the device that you want to program the remote for, in this case, it is your Roku tv.
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button on your universal remote until the “Light” button at the top of the remote blinks twice.
- After that, enter the code for your device by using the number buttons on the universal remote.
- Once you have entered the code, press the “Power” button on the remote.
- Now point the remote at your Roku tv and press the “Power” button again. If everything was done correctly, your tv should turn off. If it doesn’t, that means you have entered the wrong code.
Try the same procedure again with the next code on the list. This way, you can program any device like a TV, DVD player, cable box, soundbar, etc. with your universal remote.
How To Program Roku TV Universal Remote Without Codes
The second method to program your Roku tv is by using the auto-programming process. This doesn’t require you to know any Roku TV universal remote codes and is a lot simpler than the first method. The steps are as follows:
- To start, turn on your Roku tv or the device that you want to program the remote for, in this case, it is your Roku tv.
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button on your universal remote until the “Power” button at the top of the remote blinks twice and remains on.
- After that, press and release the “TV” button on the universal remote.
- Now point the remote at your Roku tv and press the “OK” button and release it.
- Keep pressing and releasing the “OK” button until the TV turns off.
- Once your TV is turned off, stop pressing the “OK” button and press the “Enter” button on the remote to save the code.
This way, you can program your Roku TV without using any Roku TV universal remote codes.
We hope that this blog post was helpful and you were able to program your Roku TV universal remote with ease. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us in the comments section below. We would be more than happy to help! Thank you for reading and have a great day! Stay in touch with universalremotecodess.com for more useful guides.