GE Home Theater in a Box Universal Remote Codes: HTIB or Home Theater in a Box is a combination of multiple home entertainment devices like speakers, DVD or Blu-ray player, amplifier, connection cables, etc. If you also have a GE Home Theater in a Box, then this post will help you to program your device with a universal remote.
GE (General Electrics) is one of the largest manufacturers of universal remotes around the world. GE universal remotes are easily compatible with various media player devices like TV, VCR, DVD Player, Soundbar, Blu-ray, Home Theater System, and much more.
If you want to use a universal remote to control your music system or complete Home Theater in a Box system, then it is pretty easy. Don’t worry if you are not getting the codes for your HTIB system. Here, we have listed the GE Home Theater in a Box universal remote codes for you.
GE Home Theater in a Box Universal Remote Codes
GE Home Theater in a Box remote codes are all listed one by one below. Based on your Home Theater in a Box brand, get the codes from here. If you see more than one universal remote code for your device, then you have to start from the first code on the list and try the other codes if programming was unsuccessful. Scroll down to get the list of GE Home Theater Universal Remote Codes.
GE HTIB Universal Remote Codes
|Home Theater in a Box Device Brand||GE Universal Remote Codes|
|CENTRIOS||1067, 1055, 0449|
|MAGNAVOX||0915, 0969, 0756, 0408, 0756|
|MYRON & DAVIS||0962|
|NEXXTECH||1066, 1055, 0449|
|PHILIPS||0755, 0969, 0756|
|RADIO SHACK||0449, 0894, 0895, 0453, 0879|
|RCA||0449, 0920, 0453, 0879|
GE Home Theater Audio Remote Codes
GE Universal Remote Codes For TV
How To Program GE HTIB Universal Remote
If you want to use a universal remote for your device, then you have to pair up your device and universal remote to program the control of the device. If you want to program your GE HTIB universal remote, then there are three possible methods. The programming procedure for almost all the remote brands will be the same. Here are the three different ways to program a GE universal remote with HTIB.
- How To Program GE Home Theater in a Box Universal Remote With Codes
- How To Program GE Home Theater in a Box Universal Remote Without Codes
- How To Program GE Home Theater in a Box Universal Remote Using Code Search
Know how to program Ge Home Theater in a Box universal remote using each method one by one below.
Program GE Home Theater in a Box Universal Remote With Codes
If you want to program your GE Home Theater in a Box universal remote with the remote codes, then you have to follow the simple steps below. For this method, you have to enter the “universal remote code”. Make sure to get the remote code for your HTIB system from here.
- Firstly, turn on the HTIB system and also turn on the TV.
- Press and hold the “Setup” button on the remote until an LED light flashes on the remote and stays on.
- Now, press the “TV” key on your universal remote.
- Get the 3-digit or 4-digit universal remote code and enter this code using the remote keys.
- Now, point your remote at the device and press and hold the “Power” button.
- If the HTIB device turns off, then it means the device and remote are paired up successfully.
- If the device doesn’t turn off, then perform the same steps again and enter the next code on the list.
Program GE Home Theater in a Box Universal Remote Without Codes
Here, we are going to program the GE Home Theater in a Box universal remote without using any codes. If you can’t program your GE Home Theater in a Box universal remote by using the codes given here, then you can use this “auto-code search” method. Follow the steps given below to program your GE Home Theater in a Box universal remote.
- Firstly, turn on the Home Theater system and your TV connected to it.
- Now, press and hold the DEVICE key for which you want to use the remote. Here, press the “TV” key since we are using a Home Theater.
- Release the key once you see a red light flash and stay on the universal remote.
- Next, point the universal remote to the device and press and hold the “CH+” & “CH-“ keys until the remote shows on/off signals.
- Press and hold the “Up” or “Down” key until the device is turned off.
- To verify the code, press the “Power” key. The device should turn on upon pressing the Power key.
- Finally, save the code by pressing the “TV” key. The LED on the remote will blink twice to confirm that the code was saved.
Program GE Home Theater in a Box Universal Remote Using Code Search
Using the code search method too, you can program your device with any universal remote. Whenever you are unable to find the correct code for your device brand, you can use this method. Follow the steps given below to program a GE Home Theater in a Box universal remote without codes.
- Firstly, turn on the HTIB system and also turn on your TV.
- Now, point your remote at the HTIB system.
- Press the “Setup” button on your universal remote.
- Enter the three-digit code “9-9-1” with the remote.
- Then, press and hold the “Power & CH+” keys at the same time until your device turns off.
- Once the device turns off, it means that the programming is done successfully.
- That’s it.
We hope you got the complete information about the GE Home Theater in a Box universal remote codes. Get the list of codes from here and follow the step-by-step procedure to program your remote and Home Theater in a Box system. If you got any doubts related to this post, then ask us in the comments. Keep visiting Universal Remote Codes for more useful posts.