Did you lose your Vizio TV Remote? Don’t know how to control Vizio Tv without remote? No Worries, we have got you covered! Universal Remote Codes is always there to show you a way out in such situations.
Vizio tv is a known brand for its state-of-the-art LCD and Plasma TVs. Due to the availability of maximum features in their Tv sets, Vizio tv is able to attract a huge number of customers in the market.
In this article, we will discuss how to control Vizio tv without remote using 4 working ways. Stay tuned to the complete guide and enjoy watching Vizio tv without tv remote.
How to Control Vizio TV without Remote – 4 Working Ways
Here we have discussed how to control Vizio Tv without remote in 4 different ways. So we are going to check those 4 different ways to control your Vizio tv. The 4 working ways are as follows:
- Control using Vizio SmartCast App
- Control using Vizio Tv Buttons
- Control using Playstation (PS4 or PS5)
- Control using Nintendo Switch
So these are the 4 working ways to control Vizio TV without Remote.
1. Control Vizio tv with a tablet or phone using Vizio SmartCast App
This is the most convenient and easy-to-use way to control Vizio tv without a remote. Luckily, Vizio has recently released the official Vizio SmartCast app on Google play store & iTunes.
It is compatible with all types of smartphones and tablets such as iPhone, iPad, Android devices, Windows, and Apple devices. By using this app, you will be able to control all types of Vizio Smart Tv including 4K TV or Ultra HD TV without any problem. The Vizio SmartCast App enables you to control your Vizio Tv set from any part of your home or even when you are outside.
- Make sure your tablet or phone is connected to the same wireless network as your Vizio Tv.
- Once you finish installing Vizio SmartCast app on your mobile and more.
- Now open the Vizio SmartCast app and go to Menu.
- Then click on Search for Media Servers.
- After that, select your device from the list of available media servers.
- Once it’s added, you will see all types of content in the dashboard.
- From there, you can easily control your Vizio Tv without any problem.
So this is quite a simple process to control Vizio tv using Vizio smart cast app.
2. Control using Vizio Tv Buttons
You can control your Tv with the help of a power and volume button. For that, just press the power & volume up or down simultaneously for 3 seconds to turn on/off the Vizio tv without a remote.
As soon as Vizio tv turns off, it will automatically change the input source to your Cable/Antenna. Hence, you have to press any one of the Vizio Tv buttons for Input.
If it doesn’t follow the instruction then press power & volume up or down simultaneously for 5 seconds.
3. Control using Playstation (PS4 or PS5)
It is an excellent idea to control Vizio tv when you have questions like how to control Vizio tv without a remote. Nowadays, everyone wants to use new ways to control Vizio Tv. So how about using Playstation? Yes, Playstation is one of the best options to control your Vizio Tv without a remote.
- Firstly, you need to turn on your PlayStation console and then connect it with the TV using an HDMI cable.
- Now, go to the Settings > System and select Enable HDMI Device Link.
- After that, press and hold the PS button and then click on Adjust Sound and Devices.
- Next select Change System Audio Control settings.
- From there you will be able to change your audio output device as per your ideals.
- Once done, now select TV Speakers from the list of available devices.
- Now you are all set to control Vizio tv without remote from your Playstation console.
4. Control using Nintendo Switch
This is another best option to control Vizio tv without remote. Everyone loves to use Nintendo Switch as it is an easy process and gives you excellent results within seconds.
- In this method, you have to turn on the power button of your Nintendo Switch console and connect it with the TV.
- After that, go to the Home screen on your Nintendo Switch and click on System Settings.
- Now you can find the TV control option there and then turn it on by checking the box next to it. (TV Control On)
- Before clicking on the OK button, make sure your Switch controller is connected with a USB cable.
- Once it’s done, go to the top left corner of your Nintendo Switch controller and press the + or – button for a few seconds.
- After that, you will be able to control Vizio Tv without remote from your Nintendo console.
To Sum it up, we can say how to control Vizio tv without remote is quite a simple process. Apart from that, each and every remote has unique buttons which you can use to perform different tasks for Vizio Tv. All the above-mentioned ways are proven the most effective, easy & smart ways to control your Vizio Smart Tv without any problem. Stay tuned to Universal Remote Codes for more helpful guides.