BOSE Home Theater Universal Remote Codes: If you have purchased a Bose Home Theater and want to program it on a universal remote, then we have explained the complete procedure and the required universal remote codes for Bose Home Theater in this post.
Bose is one of the largest brands that sell high-end Home Theater systems across the world. The Bose Home Theater systems are known for the high-quality audio and video experience and most people love to buy this electronic device system. The Bose Home Theater models Solo, CineMate, 321, Acoustimass, SoundTouch, Lifestyle, and Wave support the universal remotes.
If you want to use a universal remote to control your Bose Home Theater audio/video system, then you have to find the suitable codes first. Don’t worry, we have done all the work for you and got the list of Bose Home Theater universal remote codes for you here.
Bose Home Theater Universal Remote Codes
Bose Home Theaters come usually with a surround sound speaker, cube speakers, a universal remote control, front and rear speaker cables, and other required items. Most universal remotes don’t even want you to program the operations. You can just press the “TV” key on the remote to start using the universal remote control.
But, not all of the universal remotes support such a feature. In that case, you have to program your remote manually. For that, get the working codes for BOSE Home Theater system here. These codes are supported by almost all universal remote brands.
Bose 4-Digit Home Theater Universal Remote Codes
5-Digit Bose Cinemate Digital Home Theater Speaker System Remote codes
Universal Remote Codes For Older Bose Home Theaters
How To Program BOSE Home Theater Universal Remote
We have explained 3 methods using which you can program your Bose Home Theater with any universal remote. There are a few remote models that can be used without even programming. But, if the remotes are not CEC enabled, then you have to use the following methods.
- How To Program BOSE Home Theater Universal Remote With Direct Code Entry
- How To Program BOSE Home Theater Universal Remote Without Codes – Manual Setup
- How To Program BOSE Home Theater Universal Remote With Code Search
So these are the three methods that we can use to program a Home Theater device with any universal remote. Let’s check them one by one.
How To Program BOSE Home Theater Universal Remote With Direct Code Entry
The direct-code entry method is the simplest way to program any device with any universal remote. To get the suitable code for your remote brand, you can check the “Universal Remote Codes” instruction manual for your Home Theater system. Or you can also use the list of BOSE Home Theaters codes given here. Follow the steps given below to program the universal remote control to a BOSE Home Theater.
- Switch on the Home Theater devices like TV, a/v receivers, etc, and get the universal remote in your hand.
- Now, press and hold the “Setup” key until the red light turns on the remote flashes and stays on.
- Press the “DEVICE” key (e.g., TV, CBL, DVD, AUX) for which you want to program your remote. For example, press CBL if you want to program your remote with the cable box.
- Enter the 4-digit or 5-digit universal remote code that is given in the list here.
- Now, to verify if the code is correct or not, point the remote at the device and press and hold the “Power” key until the TV or the other device turns off.
- If your device doesn’t turn off, then use the next code on the list and perform the same steps again.
- You can use other keys too instead of the Power button.
How To Program BOSE Home Theater Universal Remote Without Codes – Manual Setup
BOSE Home Theater universal remote controls can also be programmed without the codes. If you can’t find a suitable code from the “direct code-in entry” method, then you can also use the manual setup method that is given below. Follow the steps one by one carefully and program your Home Theater devices with a universal remote.
- Switch on the Home Theater device like the TV or audio device that you want to program.
- Now, point your universal remote at the device.
- Press and hold the DEVICE button (TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL) on the remote for at least 3 seconds or until you see the LED light. This means that your device is ready to program.
- Next, press and hold the “CH+” & “CH-” keys on the remote until the remote blinks twice.
- After this, press one of the “Up” or “Down” arrow buttons. Keep pressing and releasing the button until the device is turned off.
- This indicates that the remote found a suitable code for the device.
- To verify the code, press the “Power” button. If the device turns on, then it means the code is correct.
- Finally, you have to save this code. To do so, press the DEVICE key. The key will blink twice if the code was saved successfully.
How To Program BOSE Home Theater Universal Remote With Code Search
If the manual setup method is also not working, then use the code search method given below. Follow the steps given below to program your BOSE Home Theater remote control by using the code search method.
- Switch on the TV and the home theater device that you want to program with the universal remote.
- Now, press the “Setup” key on your universal remote once and release it.
- Then, enter the 3-digit universal remote code “9-9-1” with the remote keys.
- Point your universal remote at the device and press the “Power and CH+” buttons at the same time.
- Keep pressing the two buttons until the device turns off.
- That’s it. If the device turns off, then it means the programming is completed successfully.
BOSE is one of the most popular electronics brands and they also have their own universal remotes. If you want to program your Bose Home Theater with a universal remote control, then the required steps are given in this guide above. If you still have any doubts related to this post, reach out to us by commenting below. Keep visiting Universal Remote Codes for more useful posts.